Call Today on 01 883 9020 or Email email@example.com
This has become a key area of essential protection for all business operators and their senior employees. Directors and Officers have unlimited personal liability. They are accountable not just for their own actions but also for those of fellow Directors and Officers. A Director or Officer stands alone when sued personally. The Companies Act prohibits indemnity to Directors for breach of duty until they are proven innocent.
In an increasingly litigious environment, coupled with difficult and onerous Irish & European Employment Law, claims for unfair dismissal and discriminatory work practices are on the rise.
- Directors & Officers Protection
- Entity (Limited Company) Protection
- Employment Practices Liability
- Defence of an action taken in the Labour Court
- Board of Management Protection
- Board of Charitable Organisations
- Board of Trusts Protection
- Protection for a Spouse or Civil Partner
- Pension Trustee Liability
- Health & Safety Investigations
- Protection of Reputation
- Cost of Defending an action
- Cyber Risks